I am currently in Tampa staying with my friend, Angela. We fly out of here tomorrow to head to LONDON! This is only my second time heading overseas and I am absolutely thrilled (the first was to Vienna, which was beautiful). I'm looking forward to a very busy time and learning many things along the way. So far I've learned the following:
1. That it is possible to pack for three weeks in less than 50 pounds.
2. That I wish electronics didn't take up so much space and that I could not panic with the thought of breaking or losing them because they are expensive as well.
3. That I have a tendency to get a tad overwhelmed when facing new situations and that I'm going to have to make a conscious effort to avoid this.
4. That I found a stowaway among my luggage and he looked so cute that I decided he could come along.
No comments:
Post a Comment